Full-Time Unit Manager – EMI care
Unit Manager – £17.50 ph (40 hours)
An excellent opportunity has arisen within a Private Residential Home that provides nursing in Preston. This very reputable and growing company require a Unit Manager to work alongside the Registered Manager and Director of Clinical Services and ensure smooth running of the service.
This is an excellent opportunity and requires candidates who have worked with Mental health, Dementia, Physical Disabilities and complex care. This company offer excellent working conditions and opportunity for growth and progression!
Unit Manager – Responsibilities:
- Overseeing of assessments of care needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care
- Continually deliver and main high standards
- Continuous service improvement
- Leadership, management and development of others
- Budgetary management
- Continuous personal development
- Building trust and developing relationships to ensure service user involvement
- Produce reports based on assessments and observations.
- To promote a patient focused service and service user involvement
- Have a clear understanding of the standards set by CQC and their implementation
- Work within the allocated budget to achieve targets and maintain in year financial balance
- Administer medication subscribing to the Healthcare Commission Guidelines.
Unit Manager – skills required
- Valid registration with NMC as RMN/RN (MH)/RGN/RNLD
- Evidence of effectively leading a team
- Demonstrable experience at a senior level within a health care organisation
- Understanding of CQC minimum care standards
- Relevant legislation knowledge
- Local and National Mental Health policies
- Ability to motivate others
- High level interpersonal skills
- Budget management skills
If you are interested in the above Unit Manager vacancy, please call Ciara on 01628630104 or email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
Key words: RGN, Clinical Lead, Deputy Unit Manager, Unit Manager, Ward Manager, Preston, Dementia, Deputy Nurse Manager, Nursing Home, Complex Care
76 total views, 4 today