Full-Time Transitions Manager (Learning Disabilities)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Domus are working with a highly valued client to recruit for a Transitions Manager in Gloucestershire. They are a highly reputable provider of residential/supported living services nationwide and are looking for a dedicated Transitions Manager to join their team.
This is a new and exciting opportunity to join their Gloucestershire team to facilitate growth and building relationships with key stakeholders and families to the point of transition into supported living/outreach services across the region.
The successful candidate will work closely with local operational teams to promote healthy new support packages.
They are paying £32,000 for the successful candidate + company car’/car allowance. Candidates wishing to apply must be able to demonstrate significant learning disabilities experience and a proven track record with CQC.
Key Responsibilities of a Transitions Manager:
- Facilitating growth and building relationships with key stakeholders and families to the point of transition into supported living/outreach services across the region.
- Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Working closely with local operational teams to promote healthy new support packages.
- Assessing individual needs, having an upbeat and can-do outlook towards achieving business growth goals.
Transitions Manager Requirements:
- Experienced in care management and have excellent knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations.
- Knowledgeable in supported living and proficient in cost modelling shared and individual hours.
- Clearly able to communicate expectations to support teams regarding commissioned outcomes.
- Will be a driver due to the multi-site location of the services.
- The ability to work within a small team to deliver on the development strategy for the South West. A good understanding of the relevant Market Position Statements and Commissioning Intentions for the South West is also required.
- Online discount portal that offers discounts off shopping, holidays, cinemas, days out and gym memberships.
- Ongoing high quality training and development opportunities in a supportive environment, including vocational training.
- Excellent opportunity for career progression with one of the largest care providers in the UK
- SMART pension option
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact James Dolan at Domus Recruitment on 01628 630104
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
863 total views, 2 today