Full-Time Trainee Recruitment Consultant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Domus are looking for Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join their already established and successful team, based in Ramsbottom, Bury. As a market leading recruitment company, we are proud of the fantastic culture and working environment that has been built over the years. With exciting growth plans in place, there is no better time to be joining us!
We specialise in recruitment within the health and social care sectors which allows our staff to become experts in this field and has ensured that we work with the majority of Healthcare providers across the UK.
Why should you work for us?
“Each office is like a family! We are treated for all our hard work! Not only can you be given the opportunity to earn good money but you are taken on the most amazing work do’s and high achiever trips such as Barcelona!”
“Domus are also fantastic with being supportive with issues out of work which makes you feel like you are part of a family.”
“Domus Recruitment is a superb place to work. From my first day I had all the support and help I needed from the management team to allow me to progress to Senior Consultant in my second year.”
Recruitment Consultant – Key Responsibilities:
- We work on a full 360 process so you will be involved every step of the way from interviewing the candidates, writing and submitting their CV and placing them in their new role.
- Able to maintain and develop working relationships with candidates and clients
Recruitment Consultant – Skills
- FULL training can be provided
- Drive, self-management and people who possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Building relationships with clients and candidates is at the very heart of what we do.
- Targets and goal focused
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work load
- Full training can be provided
Working at Domus Recruitment has it’s perks! Here are some of our benefits…
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Exciting competitions offering prizes including money and vouchers.
- Yearly trips abroad – This year’s target is to go to Croatia!
- An excellent social calendar that involves trips such as: a white knuckle speedboat ride down the Thames, the 3 Peaks challenge, Henley Regatta and much more!
- Weekly incentives which award early finishes and flexi-time for our top performers.
- Excellent career progression.
- Newly furnished offices
- Fantastic commission structure.
If you are ready to pursue a role with a successful, growing company, don’t hold back! Get in touch or send over a copy of your CV to Thomas Brandrick (Thomas.firstname.lastname@example.org) / 01706 827828
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
866 total views, 7 today