Full-Time Team Manager – Care
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
A fantastic, expanding care provider is seeking a Team Manager for one of their Supported Living services in Powick. The service provides high quality care for people with Learning Disabilities, Autism or Mental Health issues. They require a Manager who has a track record as a Team Leader or Manager within this sector and who has a sound understanding of the needs of adults with the conditions listed above.
You will be required to lead, supervise and motivate the care team within the House to ensure that there is a high quality of care and support to Service Users in accordance with Company policies, procedures and practices and the standards set by the Regulatory Body
- Provide direct line management, support, advice and motivation to the support workers to ensure that the people who use our services are supported to be independent and achieve their goals.
- To ensure the highest quality and standards are met in the preparation of risk assessments and care plans ensuring that outcomes are monitored, met, and evidenced.
- To ensure care plans and risk assessments are reviewed on a regular and consistent basis and kept up to date.
- To ensure staffing levels are maintained through the production of rotas and monitor their effectiveness and costs.
Key Skills Required
- Relevant experience of working with young people / young adults with autistic spectrum disorders and / or challenging behaviour
- Have experience of leading and motivating teams
- The ability to delegate and use the strengths of a staff team
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written
- Experience of being the most senior person on duty and leading the team in an appropriate manner
This role is offered on a full time 43 hour per week contract on an agreed 2 week rolling day rota working 8:00am – 8:00pm (with the occasional 10:00am to 10:00pm shift) to include weekends.
The salary for this role will be £20,000 – £24,150 dependent on experience with a great benefits package including:
- Online discount retail packages (through Perkbox)
- Company Pension
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company sick pay
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please contact me on 01628 630 104 – or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
681 total views, 2 today