Full-Time Team Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Domus have an exciting opportunity for Team Manager in Carlisle. You will have management responsibility of one of our Extra Care services, where we inspire individuals with Physical and learning disability to remain independent. As one of the management team, you’ll enjoy the scope and support to enhance your own life too, as you benefit from an exceptional level of internal and external training as well as a highly supportive management team.
This organisation support individuals across England with Learning Disabilities/Mental Health/Drug & Addiction and many other needs. They ensure they make a real difference to the individuals’ lives and they are looking for an excellent Team Manager to motivate, manage and grow a team of support staff to enable more people to discover new possibilities in their lives.
Key Responsibilities of a Team Manager:
- You will carry out risk assessments, implement care plans and handle some operational management within the service.
- Building on your experience of working with people with Learning Disabilities & Complex Behaviours, you’ll set, maintain and development standards as part of the service.
- As part of the management team, your focus will always be on ensuring the delivery of consistently high-quality services.
- You must have the ability to meet financial and business targets.
- You must have a track record of supporting and empowering people to live more independently in their community.
Team Manager Requirements:
- Must have or willing to work towards NVQ Level 4/5 qualification.
- You must be fully flexible as this role will involve out of hours checks supporting/coaching staff and the possible need to backfill when short of staff.
- Experience of complex physical & health needs is essential.
- Experience of working with individuals with autism, learning disabilities and communication difficulties is essential.
- Understanding of Makaton is desirable.
- Knowledge of the PBS process is desirable.
- Annual Holiday Allowance – buy & sell annual leave options to suit you.
- Flexible working patterns to support work/home life balance
- Excellent training opportunities leading to career development.
- Childcare Vouchers/Bike-to-work Scheme/Season ticket loans.
- Free access to the Employee Assistance Programme.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Ben Hole at Domus Recruitment on 01628 630104 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
893 total views, 3 today