Full-Time Team Leader (Learning Disabilities)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Domus are pleased to be working with a fantastic national charitable organisation to recruit for a Team Leader to work at their residential transition service in Poole, Dorset.
This brilliant service supports adults with physical and intellectual disabilities and associated medical needs. It is currently rated ‘GOOD’ with CQC and they are looking for dedicated care professionals to join their team in Poole.
This charity supports individuals with learning disabilities, associated physical disabilities, autism and complex needs. They have a great reputation for delivering high quality standards of care across their residential and supported living services. All of their services are currently rated overall ‘Good’ or above with CQC.
This role will include a mixture of shift and weekend work, and the successful candidate will be expected to be part of the on-call rota.
They are paying £22,880 for the successful candidate (£11.00 an hour).
Key responsibilities of a Team Leader:
- Ensuring that rotas are accurately maintained to meet contracted hours and the needs of the people supported.
- Ensuring support records are kept up to date and accurate.
- Assisting the management team in providing direct supervision to support staff.
- Promoting and supporting inclusion throughout the service
Team Leader Requirements:
- You will ideally have a QCF Level 3 in Health and Social Care, with access to your own vehicle.
- You’ll have previous experience in a supervisory role in the social care sector, ideally working with adults with a learning disability.
- You’ll have experience working with rotas and supervisions.
- On the job training
- Training for professional qualifications
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible working
- Generous annual leave entitlements
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact James Dolan at Domus Recruitment on 01628 630104
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
926 total views, 6 today