Full-Time Team Leader
Domus are recruiting for an experienced Team Leader to join our clients service in Harrow, North London to provide person-centred care to adults with physical disabilities in a spacious modern home. My client, a disability charity, has homes in England and Wales and delivers residential support and nursing care for physically or intellectually disabled people. They are committed to creating caring communities that promote inclusion and wellbeing for the people they support.
You will have responsibility for the day to day running of the home; with your top priority being to focus on ensuring the best standards of care are maintained, exceeding CQC and other regulatory bodies’ expectations.
- Ensure the rotas are in place to meet contract hours and meet the people we supports needs.
- Ensure support records are accurately maintained
- Ensure accident/incident records are completed as and when required
- Ensure safeguarding records are completed as and when required
- Implement and monitor operating systems in accordance with policies and procedures
- Manage finances relating to the service and if requires support the people we support with their finance in accordance with policy and procedures
- To work on shift when required, providing direct support to people we support.
- Provide direct supervisions to support staff
- Provide coaching and mentoring of staff
- Lead staff in writing, implementing and reviewing support and risk plans which meet people’s needs and ensure person centred support.
- Identify staff training needs and plan to meet these in conjunction with the service delivery manager and area manager.
- It is essential that you have experience in the learning disabilities and ideally you will have worked with physical disabilities.
- You must have experience at a management level.
If you are interested in this role please email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively if you’d like to hear more about the position call me on 07824 886374.
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
Key Words: Team Leader, Learning Disabilities, Physical Disabilities, Harrow, London, North London, Learning Disabilities Deputy Manager, Supported Living Deputy Manager, Physical Disabilities Deputy Manager
85 total views, 8 today