Full-Time Team Coordinator – Learning Disabilities and Mental Health
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Team Leader to support the team of Support workers and report into the Deputy Manager. This well-national and exceptional charity, who throughout the UK has an excellent reputation, is looking for a hands-on Team Leader with strong supervisory skills looking for the opportunity to progress and take on additional responsibilities.
The service is rate ‘Good’ with CQC and offering Outreach care and support to adults between 18-65 years with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health.
Team Coordinator Key Responsibilities –
- Supervising a team of staff and managing the service in the absence of the Registered Manager
- Promoting independence in the home, developing domestic skills and expanding our services users skills
- Organising and participating in a variety of on-site and off-site activities
- Leading by example by working with and managing learning disabilities and other associated needs
- Documenting all activities, reporting and recording key aspects of their care
Team Coordinator Requirements –
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of working with people with learning disabilities
- Supervisory experience within services for people with disabilities
- Understanding of development needs of adults with a learning disability
- Commitment to the principle of community care
- Budgetary management
- Person centred planning
- Administrative skills
- Appropriate professional qualification or commitment to working toward achieving relevant qualification (NVQ 3 or above)
If you are interested in the above position call Jen on 07552880843 or email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
Key words: Team Leader, Deputy Manager, Senior Support Worker, Learning Disabilities, Autism, Mental Health, Supported Living, Outreach, Warwickshire, Coventry, Warwick
264 total views, 8 today