Full-Time Supported Living Manager (Autism/Challenging Behaviour)
Domus are pleased to be working with a fantastic established charity in South Wales to recruit for an exceptional candidate to be the Practice Leader for one of their supported living services near Pontypool, NP4 7AD.
This charity provide specialist support to children and adults with a range of disabilities including autism, physical disabilities and complex mental health needs.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated, person centred manager to lead the development and delivery of a supported living service for a young person as they transition to adulthood.
Key Responsibilities of a Supported Living Manager?
- Managing all aspects of running the service including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
- Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
- Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
Supported Living Manager Requirements?
- You will have experience of working with people with complex behaviour and/or autism.
- Someone who can ‘hit the ground running’.
- Be experienced, honest, transparent with a warming approach, level headed and keeping the local authorities on-side.
- You must have a full driving licence and use of your own car.
- Ability to work flexibly around the service delivery needs taking part in an ‘Out of Hours’ service working Bank Holidays, weekends, evenings and sleep-ins
- Someone who can think creatively, be confident in positive risk taking, and lead an innovative approach to supporting both the young person.
- Maintain and develop good relationships with commissioners and families of the people supported.
- Level 5 Social Care or management qualification.
- 32 leave days’ including bank holidays, rising to 37 following 5 years’ service.
- The opportunity to work for a person centred company who work tirelessly to provide opportunities for people supported to do things for themselves.
- Rewards online and high street discount scheme.
- Competitive on-call and sleep in payments.
- Defined contribution pension arrangement.
- A commitment to self-development i.e. achieving relevant management qualifications.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact James Dolan at Domus Recruitment on 01628 630104
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
120 total views, 3 today