Full-Time Supported Living Manager
Domus are pleased to be working with a highly reputable national provider of specialised services for adults with a learning disability and/or mental health needs to recruit for a Supported Living Manager.
My client is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Manager who will oversee the running of their Supported Living Services in Bristol, Swindon and Weston-Super-Mare. They support adults with a range of needs including Autism and Learning Disabilities and are looking to expand, so it is a very exciting time to join the organisation!
Key Responsibilities of a Supported Living Manager:
- Managing all aspects of running the supported living services including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
- Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
- Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
Supported Living Manager Requirements:
- Based within the Bristol/North Somerset area with access to their own car due to the multi-site nature of the role.
- Experienced as a Registered Manager within Supported Living. Strong managers from a residential background may also be considered.
- Ideally have multi-Site Experience.
- Committed to supporting people to live lifestyles of their choosing.
- Has broad experience of managing people, service and quality within Autism and Learning Disabilities.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to work on own initiative.
- Good awareness of CQC legislation, updates, changes and best practice.
- Wellbeing Support and guidance via an Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
- Qualifications – they will support you to obtain a range of QCF’s during your employment
- Staff Referral Scheme
- Induction – comprehensive induction and on-going training
- Employee of the Month awards
- Long Service recognition
- Health Scheme
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact James Dolan at Domus Recruitment on 01628 630104
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
120 total views, 1 today