Full-Time Supported Living Locality Manager
I am currently working on behalf of an excellent care provider that is currently looking to appoint a proven Locality Manager to take the responsibility for a Shared Lives service and a Mental Health Project as well as Community Support in the York area.
As a member of their Senior Management Team you will have responsibility for managing their established services number of step down rehabilitation units.
The successful applicant will have responsibility for:
– Day to day responsibility for the running of the services, ensuring that high standards of care and support are maintained and adhering to all requirements and regulations.
– Building good relationships with service commissioners (Local Authority and NHS) to promote services and build on the companies excellent reputation.
– Setting business development targets and monitoring achievements which is key to this role, together with having the necessary drive to actively generate new business.
– Promoting efficient working practices and maximising the benefits of their electronic rostering and contracting system
– Being responsible for staff development and management ensuring there is a solid support structure in place to ensure they can do their job to the best of their ability.
The ideal candidate will:
– Have experience managing a service supporting adults with mental health conditions
– Be a proven team manager as the role will have around 20 staff members within the services
– Have, or be working towards, your Diploma Level 5 in Health and Social Care.
– Be a dedicated staff member who shares a passion to ensure that the highest quality of care is delivered.
– Excellent IT skills and use of a vehicle for business purposes are essential
Salary – 30 -32k
If you are interested in the role described above then please forward your up to date CV to email@example.com or call 01628630104 to discuss things further.
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
89 total views, 7 today