Full-Time Staff Nurses (RMN or RNLD)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Domus are currently working with a highly reputable provider of specialist mental health services across the country who are looking to recruit at a number of nursing levels for their predominantly intensive care psychiatric hospital (PICU) for people with multiple conditions, complex health needs and challenging behaviour, such as acute psychotic episode, drug-induced psychosis, schizophrenia, risky behaviours and more.
Anyone with an active and valid PIN who is an RMN or RNLD will be considered. All candidates wishing to be considered must be flexible to work in shift patterns on a variety of both days and nights.
They are paying £31,226 to £34,049 dependent on experience, as well as a £1,000 welcome bonus.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a Registered Nurse with current registration (Mental Health, Adult, Child) appropriate to the job.
- Evidence of continuing professional development ENB 988 or equivalent mentorship practical based.
- Demonstrable experience of working in mental health.
- Knowledge of Mental health Act and Mental Capacity Act (2005).
- Experience in medicines management
- Experience of child and adult safeguarding procedures
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, then please click apply today!
If you have not heard back within 5 days of submitting your application, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
629 total views, 2 today