Full-Time Staff Nurse RMN (Adult Mental Health)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Domus are delighted to be working with a leading health and social care provider in South Wales to recruit for dedicated staff nurses.
As a staff nurse, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the highest standards of person centred care are provided to the people they support at one of their specialist hospitals in Cardiff.
Both full-time and part-time positions are available. You must be flexible to work set shift patterns (either days or nights).
- Reporting to the Unit Manager, you will be responsible for the assessment, formulation, implementation and evaluation of person-centred care plans for the people supported.
- You will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary team and carry out all relevant forms of clinical care as instructed.
The Ideal Candidate
- To be considered for this position you must be a qualified RMN and will have current registration with the NMC.
- Flexibility around working day and night shifts.
- Holiday allowance of 33 days per annum paid inclusive of bank holidays, with additional holidays for long service
- Life Insurance paid for death in service, three times salary equivalent
- Auto-enrolment into the pension scheme
- Full training provided in line with the All Wales Induction framework
- Free uniform
- Career development opportunities – 50% staff currently enrolled on professional & management courses
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- Part-time work available (2 shifts per week) plus flexible working
- £1,000 ‘recommend a nursing colleague’ referral bonus
If you are interested in the above position call James on 01628 630104 or email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference JD-SN-9297.
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
Key words: Staff Nurse, South Wales, Mental Health, CQC, Health and Social Care
912 total views, 2 today