Full-Time Staff Nurse
I am currently working on behalf of a leading healthcare group that is seeking to appoint a RGN Staff Nurse for a specialist Neurorehabilitation service in Middlesbrough.
This fantastic service won awards for its design and provides amazing spaces to specifically support the needs of individuals who have complex care and rehabilitation requirements. The company itself provide high quality care to adults and young people across England and Wales for Mental Health, Learning Disabilities and Neurological Care.
You would be a valued member of their well established multi-disciplinary team, be responsible for the delivery of outstanding care to the patients. You would mentor and support junior members of the team, using your motivation and team working skills.
- £30,000 – £34,500 – 37.5 hours on a rota – 12 hour shifts days and nights (3 days a week)
- A variety of flexible working options
- Career development
- Support with your revalidation
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits
- Access to CPD
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and your birthday off
Staff Nurse must:
- Be RGN with current nursing PIN
- Naturally caring approach
- Superb clinical skills, including tracheostomy
- The ability to work well under pressure and to rise to any challenge is a must.
- First rate clinical leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility and strong “can do” attitude
- Passionate about service user’s progress
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call. Alternatively you can call me on 01628 630104 for more information.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
“staff nurse”, “general nurse”, “RGN”, “spinal injury”, “neurological”, “brain injury”
577 total views, 8 today