Full-Time Speech & Language Therapist – Mental health
I am currently working on behalf of an award winning care provider that is currently seeking a specialist Speech & Language Therapist to join their well-established care team. As a company they have Services providing a wide range of specialist residential health care services to adults with learning disabilities, autism spectrum conditions, personality disorders, complex mental health problems and medical conditions.
- Managing a caseload of adults with learning disabilities/mental illness who have complex communication difficulties
- Maintain high standards of clinical care and working within a multi disciplinary framework
- Ensuring practice is evidence based where possible and is based on national Speech & Language Therapy clinical standards
- Participate in the induction of the wider multi disciplinary team and stakeholders.
In order to achieve this our Speech and Language Therapist should have:
- Experience in the assessment/management of communication in adults with learning disabilities, autism and behaviours that challenge
- You would need to have familiarity with working with Dysphagia
- Evidence of being able to work autonomously
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- HCPC and RCSLT registered
If you are interested in the role described above then please forward your up to date CV to email@example.com or call 01628630104 to discuss things further.
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
599 total views, 8 today