Full-Time Speech & Language Therapist – Mental health
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
I am currently working on behalf of a well-established and reputable care provider that is currently seeking a specialist Speech & Language Therapist to join their well-established care team. As a company they have Services providing a wide range of specialist residential health care services to adults with learning disabilities, autism spectrum conditions, personality disorders, complex mental health problems and medical conditions.
SALT – Responsibilities
- Managing a caseload of adults with mental illness who have complex communication difficulties.
- Maintain high standards of clinical care and working within a multi disciplinary framework
- Ensuring practice is evidence based where possible and is based on national Speech & Language Therapy clinical standards
- Participate in the induction of the wider multi disciplinary team and stakeholders.
- Participate in the planning, development and evaluation of the Speech and Language Therapy service through embedding the approved pathways of care.
- Record keeping and report writing, as well as training to the staff team.
- Ensuring that a consistent and coherent approach is maintained.
SALT – Skills
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- A Diploma/Degree in Speech and Language Therapy
- Current State Registration with HCPC
- membership of professional body (RCSLT).
- Experience in the field of child and adolescents including Autism Spectrum Disorders and Mental Health Conditions
- Excellent understanding of core and innovative Speech and Language
- Therapy skills and current best practice for the client population.
If you are interested in the role described above then please forward your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01628630104 to discuss things further.
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
861 total views, 3 today