Permanent Speciality Doctor Palliative Medicine
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a well-respected national charity who are seeking an outstanding doctor who has experience with palliative care to join their team. This charity is well known for their high-quality care and support to both their service users and staff. They provide incredible neurological care to people facing a life-changing diagnosis and support to their loved ones.
The ideal candidate is someone who has exceptional skills and experience as you will play a vital role in the daily management of patients on the inpatient unit including practical procedures e.g. venepuncture, cannulation.
Speciality Doctor Palliative Medicine – Job Description:
·Medical assessment, diagnosis and management of new admissions.
• Ensure good practice, symptom control and holistic care for patients, their family and carers whilst in the service.
• Undertake occasional domiciliary visits as requested by the consultant, dependent on experience.
• Provide a first on-call service for the Inpatient unit (IPU).
• Participate in the clinical audit and governance programme.
• Participate in all mandatory training sessions as required by the organisation
Speciality Doctor Palliative Medicine – Ideal candidate will have:
• Full GMC Registration
• 4 year post graduate
• 2 years working in a relevant specialty
• Experience in palliative medicine (preferred)
• Full Driving Licence
• Days of work can be negotiated in line with agreed PA/SAP.
• Ability to contribute to efficient and smooth running of a specialist service.
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to Jen.firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call. Alternatively, you can call me on 01628 630104 for more information.
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
Key Words: Doctor, PhD, Palliative care, Specialty Doctor, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, GMC Registration, Palliative Doctor.
738 total views, 5 today