Full-Time Service Optimisation Manager
I am recruiting for a Service Optimisation Manager for one of my key clients. The role is National and field based. The Service Optimisation Manager will ensure mobilisation and integration of acquisitions and large tender wins, manage and drive the continuous improvement of the quality of services across the Region/Country, support, influence and implement change whilst delivering the company strategy. The role will provide expertise and resource to support the Operations teams and oversee the management of risk in relation to service optimisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large national provider who support over 3,500 people with learning disabilities, autism, brain injuries and complex needs across the UK. Their commitment to quality is demonstrated by their sector-leading quality ratings with nearly all their services rated ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ with CQC.
Key Responsibilities of a Service Optimisation Manager:
- To ensure the growth strategy is delivered through active participation integration and mobilisation of acquisitions and large tender wins.
- To influence, implement and drive change through optimisation.
- Keep up to date with changes in external requirements, ensuring information is appropriately cascaded.
- Represent the organisation at a local and national level as required.
- To communicate with and establish and maintain effective working relationships with the Director of Service Optimisation.
Service Optimisation Manager Requirements:
- Ideally you will be working in a similar role at present, or come from a quality focused or service integration background.
- You will have experience supporting those with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health needs.
- Be passionate about improving and embedding service optimisation.
- Be comfortable working at pace and under pressure, whilst maintaining good attention to detail. Have strong communication skills, commercial acumen and analytical skills.
- Have a willingness to work across the whole organisation, covering the United Kingdom
- Hold a full driving license.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Nichole at Domus Recruitment on 01628 630104
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
154 total views, 1 today