Full-Time Service Manager (TEMP) – Learning Disabilities
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Domus have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Service Manager to join a National Charity on a Temporary contract.
This opportunity has arisen due to growth within the Charity so the need for extra hands-on deck!
The role involves managing a cluster of Supported Living services in Portsmouth, Hampshire, for adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Mental Health needs.
You will be responsible for managing and motivating team members to deliver quality support in accordance with legislation, regulatory standards and ensure the needs and aspirations of people supported are being met and that this can be evidenced.
You will be a driver, with access to a car, as you will be required to travel to services around Portsmouth.
You will be responsible for directly line managing Team Leaders and a team of Support Workers, by providing regular supervisions, appraisals and inductions, you will also be required to complete quality and compliance within the services.
Key Responsibilities of a Service Manager:
- To ensure the highest quality and standards are met in the preparation of risk assessments, support plans and person-centered plans, ensuring that outcomes are monitored, met and evidenced.
- To quality control and coach team members so that service provision delivers the
outcomes and focuses on the aspirations that people supported have identified.
- To ensure that relevant policies and procedures are understood and applied by staff in relation to quality, safeguarding, criminal records, data protection, HR, health and safety and that the service meets CQC and Supporting People quality and compliance benchmarks.
- To ensure all relevant records in relation to people we support and employees are appropriately maintained, accurate and up to date.
- To ensure the production of weekly Rota’s is effective, provides the appropriate support hours and minimises costs, including the use of agency staff.
- To undertake and champion the performance management and development of people including coaching, regular 1 to 1s and performance reviews.
Key requirements a Service Manager must have:
- Previous management experience within a Learning Disability home
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to deal with staffing on all levels
- Driving License and car
- Holds or willing to work towards NVQ 5
- Competitive day rate
- Opportunity to join a growing organisation
- Personal training programme
If you are interested in the above Service Manager (TEMP) vacancy, please call Michael on 01628630104 quoting reference MW-SMPT-11912 or email your CV to email@example.com
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
958 total views, 5 today