Full-Time Service Manager (Supported Living)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a driven Service Manager who has the chance to work for a fantastic company who believe in delivering person centred care and supporting people to have the most choice and independence possible. They are notoriously known for setting high standards of care and put the people they support first.
They are opening another Supported Living service in Staffordshire and are seeking for someone with Learning Disabilities, Autism and complex care experience to lead in the development from the service implementation through to full operational delivery.
Service Manager Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To contribute to the development of Supported Living Services,
- To maintain the day to day running of services within the delegated area of responsibility, implementing new service delivery systems as agreed with your line manager
- To formally supervise and arrange regular meetings with staff working within the service and to support and promote their personal development, encouraging staff to evaluate work practice and to attend any training identified
- To contribute to the recruitment and retention of staff
- To ensure that all policies and procedures are implemented appropriately and adhered to
Service Manager The ideal candidate will have:
- CQC Registered and experience with inspections
- NVQ Level 4 or 5 in Health & Social Care, or the equivalent qualification.
- Sound previous experience of commissioning Supported Living Services.
- Previous experience managing complex care packages.
- Knowledge of Care Standards Act, Regulations and Valuing People.
- Knowledge of Mental Capacity Act.
- Proven track record of successfully running services
- 33 days annual leave
- Length of service awards
- Fully paid comprehensive induction training for all new starters
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training opportunities and progression
- Paid DBS
- Cycle to Work scheme
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to Jen.firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call. Alternatively, you can call me on 01628 630104 for more information.
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
Key Words: Supported Living Manager, Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Registered Manager, Learning disabilities, Complex Care, Supported Living, Service Manager
2287 total views, 2 today