Full-Time Service Manager – Supported Living
An exceptional new opportunity with a national care provider that specialise in supported living care for adults with learning disabilities and associated mental health. This fantastic, specialist company are looking for a competent manager or someone ready to step up to join their established team of professionals.
They pride themselves in delivering high standards of care across the country, using a person-centered approach. This is a very exciting time to join the company as there is room for progression!
The company believe in person centred care and pride themselves on having this approach in care as well as promoting independence and helping service users achieve their personal goals.
Service Manager Key Responsibilities
- Manage and lead an established team of support staff
- Implement and maintain standards set out by CQC
- Deal with recruitment and retention of staff, supervisions and appraisals, rota management
- On call responsibilities shared between management
- Complete Referrals and Assessments
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach
Service Manager Requirements
- Must have experience with Supported Living
- Must have previous management experience
- NVQ Level 3/4 in health and social care or leadership and management or above
- Experience working with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour
- Have managed teams for the past 2 years minimum
- IT literate
Benefits are progression and on-going training! There are continual opportunities for personal development and career advancement.
The company offer a wide range of benefits including, Pension Scheme, ongoing training and development, vouchers for shopping and progression opportunities!
If you are interested or perhaps know someone who might be interested, please email an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 01628 630104.
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
Key words: Service Manager, Supported Living, Scheme Manager, Northampton, Adults, Learning Disabilities, Autism, Mental Health
134 total views, 10 today