Full-Time Service Manager (Positive Behavioural Support) – Learning Disabilities
We are currently seeking a Service Manager (PBS) to lead a team in Hampshire within a purpose-built service that supports people with Learning Disabilities, Autism and other complex needs, giving them an opportunity to live more independently.
This post of Service Manager will have responsibility for the overall management of the home, without holding CQC Registration.
The service has been commissioned to support individuals who are currently in hospital and have a planned discharge, using a Positive Behaviour Support Model.
We are looking for a manager qualified within PBS with a proven record of implementing and leading PBS within a team.
As Service Manager, the key responsibilities are as follows:
- Management of the home, promoting teamwork with all disciplines of staff.
- Working with key stakeholders to manage the referral and assessment process for Supported Living and Respite Accommodation.
- Implement and Imbed the Positive Behavioural support model throughout the service, devising, implementing and reviewing PBS plans and risk management.
- Ensure Positive Behavioural Support plans are completed and imbedded with the staff Team to ensure the needs of the Individual and that positive outcomes are being met
- Development of services to ensure highest compliance with internal and external standards and the needs of the local community.
- Promote and maintain a person centered service with emphasis at all times on independence, individuality, rights, choice, privacy, and fulfilment.
- Ensure that the service is managed effectively maintaining business performance and high-quality standards.
- Hold a PBS qualification equivalent to Level 4 BTEC and Level 4 Functional Behaviour, as well as experience within a PBS leadership role, supporting Individuals with complex needs.
- Experienced in managing teams of colleagues and monitoring, evaluating and improving performance.
- A thorough knowledge of CQC and its remit within social care, risk management tools and their application, and an understanding of the mental capacity act and deprivation of liberty safeguarding protocols.
- Willing to undertake additional training and qualifications as required.
- Knowledge of People Policy & Procedures, managing budgets and carrying out investigations is desirable.
- Good IT skills and the ability to work independently with a positive and helpful attitude.
If you are interested in the above Service Manager vacancy, please call Michael on 01628630104 quoting reference MW-SMPBS-10167 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
Key words: PBS, Positive Behavioural Support, Service Lead, Service Manager, Learning Disabilities, Home Manager, Registered Manager, Supported Living Manager, CQC, Hampshire.
90 total views, 9 today