Full-Time Service Manager – Learning Disabilities/Mental Health (Residential)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Domus have a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated Service Manager to join a fantastic Health and Social Care provider who provide support to vulnerable adults nationwide. This is an exciting opportunity to really make a difference to the quality of the support they provide at one of their residential provisions near Burnham-on-Sea, Somerset.
In this vital role, you will provide crucial support to this residential service, leading a multi-disciplinary team who support adults with a learning disability, mental health needs and behaviours that may challenge.
They are looking for a dedicated individual with a proven track record in overseeing successful CQC inspections. This role would be best suited to an experienced Registered Manager who ideally has experience of turning around a failing service.
They are paying £30,000 – £35,000 per annum for the successful candidate dependent on experience.
- Managing all aspects of running the residential services including recruitment of staff, supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
- Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
- Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience and knowledge of working with CQC (and surrounding legislation) is essential.
- Will be experienced as a Registered Manager within residential services for adults with a learning disability.
- Have experience of managing people, service and quality within the learning disabilities sector.
- Has excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance – via an Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
- 28 days annual leave per year (including bank holidays)
- Qualifications – they can support you to obtain a range of QCF’s during your employment
- Induction – Comprehensive induction and commitment to on-going training
- Employee of the Month awards
If you are interested in the above position call James on 01628 630104 or email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference JD-SM-9223
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
1374 total views, 2 today