Full-Time Service Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
A new and upcoming care organisation are seeking a Service Manager for a new supported living service in Gildersome, Leeds which opened at the end of last year. The service is now well established and provides high quality care for people with enduring Mental Health conditions and some drug and alcohol abuse. They need someone who has a track record as a Manager in supported living services, particularly with an understanding of a flats model/self-contained apartments.
This company are based across the North of England, who are a values driven and experienced team committed to finding innovative ways of supporting people to live the life they choose in a home of their choosing. The support packages they offer are tailored and flexible and they can offer support to people with a variety of different needs: Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Learning disability and/or Autism/Asperger’s, Acquired Brain Injury, Physical Disability and Sensory Impairment.
You would not be registered with CQC.
Responsibilities of Service Manager:
- As a skilled leader you will be responsible for the overall supervision, quality assurance, monitoring, regulatory requirements and day to day management of staff.
Salary: Starting at £25,000 increasing to £30,000
Plus a bonus scheme
Service Manager Requirements:
- Strong care background and leadership skills with a good understanding of supported living services
- Ideally a background in Mental Health but they would consider someone with a Learning Disabilities or similar background, provided they have the supported living knowledge
- Committed to person centred planning
- Effective communication, leadership and coaching skills are important as you will be responsible for communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Jade Coleman at Domus Recruitment on 01628 630104.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
958 total views, 6 today