Full-Time Service Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are looking for a Service Manager with extensive experience at management level within the Health and Social Care sector, who is able to demonstrate a track record in motivating and managing staff, together with a clear understanding of leadership responsibilities in social care. You will oversee the brand-new opening of a 17-bed Supported Living service which supports individuals with Learning Disabilities & Mental Health.
Key Responsibilities of a Service Manager:
- To take on the role of Registered Manager directing the day-to-day running of the service to ensure the provision of high quality, safe care and support in accordance with CQC standards.
- To lead by example in the management of employees, including ensuring regular supervision for all staff, and handling disciplinary issues when they arise.
- To take overall responsibility for health and safety, including all risk assessments according to our policies and CQC requirements.
- To manage the budget for the service – this position will be key in understanding and managing the budget including management of voids and staffing.
- To create and update support plans for all service users, ensuring these are shared and adhered to in order to promote good health, independence and skills.
Service Manager Requirements:
- You will have excellent communication & interpersonal skills, and an ethos of ensuring that the people we supported are treated with respect and dignity.
- Good IT skills are essential.
- Level 5 Qualification in Leadership & Management is desirable.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate knowledge of the current CQC care standards in order to help ensure our service is Safe, Caring, Effective, Responsive and Well-led.
- Applicants must be caring, patient and approachable, able to work with sensitivity as well as urgency where necessary.
- 6 holiday weeks per annum.
- Competitive salary.
- Internal training & progression opportunities.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Ben Hole at Domus Recruitment on 01628 630104.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
973 total views, 5 today