Full-Time Senior Speech & Language Therapist
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
I am currently working on behalf of well-known disability and community engagement charity that is seeking to appoint Speech & Language Therapist within their thriving College, providing specialist day and residential education for students with a range of complex learning needs and physical disabilities.
The Speech & Language Therapist is responsible for high quality speech and language therapy service to young adults with a learning disability and with wide-ranging and complex needs.
As part of our skilled and supportive Multi-disciplinary team, including Advocates and Social Workers, the post holder will be confident at managing a complex case-load and be able to contribute to a rapidly developing service.
- Managing a caseload of young adults with complex learning & Physical Disabilities
- Maintain high standards of clinical care and working within a multi disciplinary framework
- Ensuring practice is evidence based where possible and is based on national Speech & Language Therapy clinical standards
- Participate in the induction of the wider multi disciplinary team and stakeholders.
In order to achieve this our Speech and Language Therapist should have:
- Experience in the assessment/management of communication in adults with complex learning and physical disability is a preference however an interest in the field would suffice as additional training and development can be given
- Evidence of being able to work autonomously
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- HCPC/RCSLT registered
Salary – £38 – 43k
If you are interested in the role described above then please forward your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01628630104 to discuss things further.
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
957 total views, 4 today