Full-Time Senior Radiographer/Mammographer
Domus Recruitment are looking for an experienced and driven Senior Radiographer/Mammographer to join a friendly imaging department in our clients private hospital in South West London.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for for an independent charity owned Hospital that provides extremely high levels of service to the local community and has done for decades. It is ranked by patients as one of the top private hospitals in London.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Radiographer/Mammographer:
- Working with the team providing Imaging services to Outpatient and Inpatient users.
- Being responsible for the development and delivery of a high quality, cost effective imaging service to patients and consultant users.
- Performing high quality examinations
- To undertake tasks including:
- X Ray
- Mobile X ray for Wards and Theatre
- PACS throughout the hospital
Senior Radiographer/Mammographer Requirements:
- BSc in Radiography or equivalent
- HCPC Registration
- Evidence of CPD
- Member of SOR Cannulation Certificate
- MRI – Minimum 3 years’ experience General Radiology
- CT – highly desirable
- A track record in working in Mammography
- Private dental insurance
- Private Health insurance
- Death in service life insurance
- Childcare vouchers
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Jon Hammond at Domus Recruitment on 01628630104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
158 total views, 12 today