Full-Time Senior Night Nurse
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Looking for a Senior Night Nurse within a lovey home called Henwick grange. This particular home is with a company called Bond care, who own around 30 homes across the UK. Looking for someone with experience within nursing homes
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Night Nurse:
- Carries out a full range of registered nurse duties, including assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of the patient’s condition. Maintain the privacy and dignity of all patients whilst adhering to Trust and department policies, reporting any difficulties you have not been able to solve to Home manager
- Maintain a safe environment when caring for patients, including those patients requiring frequent levels of monitoring.
- Monitor all patient care and treatment, maintaining high standards and quality at all times.
- Carries out instructions from the nurse in charge and implements treatments ordered by members of the multidisciplinary team.
- Is able to prioritise nursing care, recognise deterioration in a patient’s condition and escalate to the site team/clinician immediately
- Maintains accurate, contemporaneous and legible written records of care
Senior Night Nurse Requirements:
- RGN Nurse qualified
- Experience within nursing homes
- Paid breaks
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Charlotte Lord at Domus Recruitment on 01706 827828 or email@example.com
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
1118 total views, 4 today