Full-Time Safeguarding Practitioner (Learning Disabilities)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Domus are delighted to be working exclusively with a fantastic national charity to recruit for a Safeguarding Practitioner.
This fantastic charity supports individuals with learning disabilities, autism, brain injuries and complex needs and has a proven reputation for delivering high quality standards of care across their residential and supported living services. All of their services are currently rated overall ‘Good’ or above.
This role is paying £29,500 – £32,500 dependent on experience and will be home-based, with all expenses paid from home. Please note that although home based, this is a UK wide role (England & Wales) where overnight stays will be occasionally required.
- Supporting the Head of Quality, Compliance and safeguarding in monitoring all quality assurance systems and information, as well as all feedback mechanisms relating to safeguarding incidents.
- Supporting the development of the quality assurance management system, monitoring and reporting on quality and performance, as directed by the Head of Quality, Compliance and Safeguarding on safeguarding.
- Leading on research and horizon scanning as directed by the Head of Quality, Compliance and Safeguarding.
- To carry out all aspects of the role in a satisfactory manner and within the guidance of the organisation’s vision, mission, ethos and values.
- Experience and knowledge of LD care and support.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of CQC legislation, regulations and safeguarding procedures.
- Experience in a quality/compliance specific role previously would be ideal, but is not essential.
- Clear understanding of safeguarding concerns that may bring the company into disrepute.
- Someone with an analytical mind; making it real – ‘not just bar charts and spreadsheets’.
- The interview process will be run over two stages.
- The first stage will consist of an informal telephone discussion with the Head of Quality, Compliance & Safeguarding.
- If successful, candidates will be invited to an interview day at Head Office in North London which will consist of Q+A session and an opportunity to ‘meet the team’.
25 days rising to 30 days (Plus Statutory Holidays)
AEGON Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
Gym membership discounts
Eye care vouchers
Training and continuing professional development opportunities
One-off training payments for completing relevant training and qualifications
Long service awards
Outstanding work bonus payments
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, then please give James a call on 01628 630104 or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
900 total views, 2 today