Full-Time RGN Deputy Home Manager
A client of mine is looking for a nurse qualified Deputy Manager, they are looking for somebody with leadership experience.
Some details are below:
- Deputy Managerial role
- £17.79 an hour
- Shift patterns are split 20 hours Clinical and 20 hours Supernumerary
- Home is Nursing and Residential and is registered for Dementia
- 25 days annual leave (rising to a maximum of 30 days) plus bank holidays
- Life Insurance
- CQC Performance Bonus’
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Uniform included
- Access to a free 24/7 support service including support for legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discount on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more
Please do not hesitate to give me an email or a ring to have a confidential conversation in regards to this role! It is such a great opportunity for anybody already in management or somebody looking for a challenge.
If the answer is YES to all of these questions then please contact Ciara Westwell at Domus Recruitment on 01706 827828 or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Key Words – North West, RGN, Night Nurse, Nursing Home Nurse, Elderly, Dementia, Nursing Home
101 total views, 1 today