Full-Time Retirement Living Manager
I am working on behalf of a reputable housing organisation that requires a Retirement Living Manager for their service in March.
This client’s retirement living services provide comfort, independence and peace of mind. Residents live independently, safe in the knowledge that support is available in their home should they need it. Spacious apartments with on-site communal facilities create an environment where residents can enjoy healthy, active and independent lifestyles in their later years. As part of there commitment to making it a great place to work, they offer access to a range of great employee benefits and the opportunity to develop and progress within your career
- Ensuring resident care plans are met and the scheme is at a safe ratio for residents
- Fostering and further developing current relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Managing staff absence and monitoring staff performance
- Ensuring that the service complies with all relevant legislation and registration requirements, including preparing for planned inspections
- Supporting the business to maximise income by providing a range of services within the scheme and the immediate community to ensure the on-going development and growth
You will be a strong & experienced individual within the domiciliary/extra care sector and have had management experience in a registered service, mainly working with elderly service users. You will have excellent business sense, with the ability to take the company to the next level and a desire to work to high standards. You will be a resilient individual with excellent leadership qualities and be able to develop your team in a competitive area.
In return you will work for a company that values their employees, offers an excellent salary and bonus scheme, future progression opportunities, excellent training and annual pay reviews amongst other benefits.
£32,724 rising to £34,447 after 12 months with satisfactory performance.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Niall Adams on 07516 749830 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
208 total views, 8 today