Full-Time Rehab Services – Clinical Manager (Acquired Brain Injury)
Domus have a fantastic opportunity for a Clinical Manager (RGN/HCPC Registered Therapist) to join a rehabilitation care team in Surrey, within an award winning, family owned organisation, that specialise within the care for adults with Neurological conditions and Complex Needs.
We are looking for an exceptional person with detailed and extensive experience in the rehab field, operationally managing and leading health and social care services, within the private sector.
This role involves oversight of two independently registered services, one in Bagshot, one in Kingston, providing both nursing and rehab support. Both centres are purpose built, state of the art facilities.
Candidates wishing to apply for this role will have a successful track record of working at senior or middle management level in rehabilitation.
Further, they will have previously held a substantive position, leading MDTs through understanding outcome-based rehabilitation including clinical modelling and economic burden analysis experience.
The successful candidate will get the opportunity to join a reputable care provider and will be rewarded with a competitive salary, 35 days annual leave (including bank holidays) and much more!
- Providing clinical leadership for the nursing team and taking responsibility of the nursing and care
- Ensuring that the correct skill mix & ratio of staff are in place, all of whom are fully developed to perform their role to meet the organisation & Care Quality Commission standards
- Ensuring that staff receive regular and timely Clinical Supervision
- Ensuring that all MDT, nursing and support staff receive regular and timely Performance & Development (PDR) Reviews and identified training needs are met
- Ensuring occupancy levels and commercial objectives are achieved
- Ensuring effective communication systems are established and maintained between patients, families, staff and external agencies
- Working with Unit Managers in the recruitment of the appropriate staff
- Participating on the on-call service
- Taking responsibility for own personal & professional development through the performance and development reviews and attending all relevant training
Skills and Qualifications:
- Hold current NMC PIN registration and adhere to the NMC Codes of Conduct at all times
- Have demonstrable management skills
- Have a person-centred ethos, showing empathy and a desire to make a difference
- Have the ability to motivate, lead and supervise a team
- Be able to demonstrate initiative and creativity
- Be flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and workload effectively in line with the needs of the service
- Have a desire to expand your professional development and support organisational change
- Have a legal right to work in the UK
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
If you are interested in the above Clinical Manager vacancy, please call Michael on 01628 630104 quoting ref MW-RSCM-10670 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
216 total views, 3 today