Full-Time Registered Supported Living Manager – Learning Disabilities
Domus have started recruiting for a Supported Living Manager (CQC Registered) on behalf of a nationwide provider of care for adults with Learning Disabilities.
We are looking for an experienced Supported Living Manager, looking for an opportunity to use their skills in an environment where the effective management of people and processes will be critical to the services success.
These services are dedicated to providing individually tailored packages of high quality, person centred support to individuals with Learning Disabilities, associated conditions and Mental Health issues to develop the skills they need to live as independently as possible.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering best practice in social care whilst continually developing the service.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will have line management responsibilities for a number of Locality Coordinators.
- You will be working with the Operations Manager to ensure an excellent level of care is provided across the region.
- Understanding and passion for the provision of high-quality service in this sector.
- A commitment to training and development of all staff to achieve excellence in order for services to support the best outcomes for the individuals we work with.
- You will be quality focused and have an in-depth understanding of the CQC. The successful candidate will hold the registration with the CQC.
- The Registered Service Manager will be instrumental in the growth of the business and you will need to be flexible in your approach to respond to the current needs and priorities of the business
- Level 5 Social Care qualification in line with the organisation’s Strategic Aims or a willingness to complete the qualification within a designated timeframe
- Willingness to work towards a Level 7 Social Care Qualification as required.
- Experience of working at a senior level in a care/support setting for the last 3 years.
- Experience of coaching, mentoring and the ability to build a team.
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
If you are interested in the above Registered Manager vacancy, please call Michael White on 01628630104 quoting ref MW-RSLMK-9660 or email me on email@example.com.
Key words: Supported Living Manager, Service Manager, Registered Manager, Locality Manager, CQC, Learning Disabilities, Health and Social Care, New Romney, Kent.
566 total views, 7 today