Full-Time Registered Service Manager – Maternity Cover – Learning Disabilities and Autism
An exceptional opportunity has arisen with a National care provider that specialise in Residential care for adults with Learning disabilities and Autism. This fantastic, specialist company are looking for a competent and experienced Service Manager to oversee the management of one of their ‘Good’ CQC registered residential services as Maternity Cover.
This company pride themselves on delivering high standards of care across the UK using a person-centred approach and believe in supporting staff and training them to improve and develop. This is a very exciting time to join as the company goes through a very healthy and strong development.
Registered Service Manager Key Responsibilities
- You will have responsibility for all managerial aspects of the home; with your top priority being to focus on ensuring the best standards of care are maintained, exceeding CQC and other regulatory bodies’ expectations.
- You will support members of your staff team and motivate them to ensure that person-centred care is being delivered.
- You will help to recruit and build your own staff team for the service
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach
- Maintaining high standards of environmental safety/quality and ensuring a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
Registered Service Manager Requirements
- Experienced as a Registered Home Manager or extensive Deputy Manager experience
- Committed to supporting people to live lifestyles of their choosing
- Has broad experience of managing people, service and quality within Mental Health and Learning Disabilities ideally you will have worked with challenging behaviours also.
- Demonstrates positive values
- Able to promote and maintain independence, choice and respect
- You will hold a minimum Level 3 ideally Level 5 in Health and Social Care or be willing to work towards
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to work on own initiative
- Good awareness of CQC legislation, updates, changes and best practice
If you are interested in this role please email an up to date CV to email@example.com alternatively if you’d like to hear more about the position call me on 07824 886374
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
Key Words: Service Manager, Registered Manager, Learning Disabilities Manager, Learning Disabilities, Health and Social Care, Autism, Wendover, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire,
237 total views, 9 today