Full-Time Registered Service Manager – Autism/Complex Needs
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Domus are currently working with a fantastic national charity who provide specialist residential and supported living services to adults with autism and associated complex needs to recruit for an experienced Registered Manager who is looking for a new challenge.
The service accommodates for people with autism and complex needs. The service is rated overall ‘Good’ with CQC.
Therefore, my client requires a strong manager with fantastic organisational skills and a thorough knowledge of policy and procedure (i.e. mental health capacity assessments, deprivation of liberty safeguards and safeguarding procedures), as well as a proven track record with CQC to continue the high standards of care.
The role is paying between £26,000 and £32,875 dependent on experience and qualifications.
- Managing all aspects of running the home including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
- Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
- Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a driver due to the geographical location of the service.
- Have been a CQC Registered Manager previously, with experience of managing a residential service.
- Be exceptionally well-organised and have a proven track record of successfully managing teams.
- Ideally have a good understanding of the latest developments within the field of autism.
- Have the ability to motivate and lead a team of staff, ensuring the highest standards of care are provided.
If you are currently looking for a new opportunity, then please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call James on 01628 630104 to discuss specific roles.
***I cover all Nursing and Home/Hospital Manager vacancies across the Home Counties and the South-West, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please send me your CV and I will give you a call.***
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
1120 total views, 3 today