Full-Time Registered Nurse. Nursing Home
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
An outstanding provider of Private Nursing care to the Elderly require an experienced Nurse to work within their award-winning home in Aberdeenshire. This is a great opportunity to join a team that rarely needs to recruit due to the fantastic working conditions and culture of support and development within the organisation.
The shift pattern is on days with 3 shifts per week, 12.5 hr per shift with every other weekend off. Overtime is available from time to time. Rates of pay are £17ph weekdays and £19.10 for weekends.
As you will be leading a small team of Care workers you should be able to demonstrate strong communications skills as well as a passion for helping others perform within their role.
Ideally you will have experience of working within a Nursing home for the Elderly but if you can demonstrate strong clinical skills gain in other environments along side evidence of leadership then this could be a great opportunity to transfer your skills.
Key Responsibilities –
- Delivery of clinical care
- Assisting with staff supervision
- Keeping care plans and records up to date
- Maintaining relationships with residents, relatives and external bodies
- Compliance with all policies
- Working as part of a team to ensure the service remains compliant with governing bodies
- Remain up to date with all training
- Administering medication in line with medication policy
- Wound care
- Maintain all observations
- Risk assessments of day to day nursing duties
- Have a Nursing PIN with the NMC
- RGN or RMN
- Great communication skills
- A passion for helping other develop in their roles
- Strong Clinical experience with Elderly, EMI and Dementia patients
Salary: Circa £36k
Pension 4% Employee 7% Employer
Should you feel qualified and are interested then please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
If you are interested or perhaps know someone who might be interested, please email an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 01706 827828
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
990 total views, 1 today