Full-Time Registered Manager/Services Manager
I am recruiting for an experienced multi-site Registered Manager to join my client’s services in Milton Keynes. You will be supporting a mixed client group with Learning Disabilities, Autism, Complex Needs, Challenging Behaviour and some Elderly clients across 2 Residential Services and some outreach.
This role would suit a passionate and quality focused manager; you will have a proven history of delivering ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ with CQC. You will be incredibly passionate and driven, I am looking to speak to candidates who go above and beyond to ensure their services provide a high level of care, focused on delivering the best outcomes for their service users and meanwhile providing inspirational leadership.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a new challenge in 2021 and really make a difference, you will be well supported by a very experienced Operation’s Director and will benefit from quarterly bonus’ and an excellent holiday allowance to help you make up for lost time when its safe to get away again!
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- Demonstrate professional leadership and provide ‘hands on’ management support and guidance, managing staff activities and influencing their practices and attitudes.
- Managing all aspects of running the home including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
- Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
- Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
Registered Manager Requirements:
- You will have extensive management experience (Minimum of 5 years) within Residential services supporting Adults with Learning Disabilities and autism or Elderly client groups.
- You will have previous multi-site management experience and have taken the lead in bringing about positive change with proven experience.
- You will have previously held registration with CQC for a Residential Service with proven history of delivering ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’
- You will have fantastic experience coaching and mentoring staff
- You will be very passionate about providing the best outcomes for those you support.
- Fantastic holiday allowance 30 days + Bank Holidays
- Option for Private Medical Care
- Quarterly Bonus Package
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Nichole at Domus Recruitment on 01628 630104
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
806 total views, 7 today