Full-Time Registered Manager (Temp) – Learning Disabilities
Are you available for work ASAP? Do you have experience managing Learning Disability and/or Dementia services within the Health and Social Care sector?
Domus are searching for a Temp Registered Manager on behalf of a charity who offer high-quality person-centred care for adults with Learning Disabilities in Kent and East Sussex.
We are looking for someone to work a minimum of 3 months, working at least 3 days a week (preferably 5).
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone currently out of work, or working their notice period in current employment.
You must either be an experienced Deputy Manager or previous Home Manager / Registered Manager to apply.
Key Responsibilities of a Temp Registered Manager;
- Responsible for the management and supervision of staff to enable them to maximise their potential, through leadership, coaching, example, support and guidance.
- Responsible for budget management.
- Adhering to all CQC regulations and raising standards of care where necessary.
- You will be required to maintain the high care standards that have been set in the home, and be an excellent manager of staff.
Key requirements a Temp Registered Manager must have;
- NVQ Level 3 or above in Health and Social Care.
- Management experience within Learning disabilities and/or Dementia services.
- Ability to provide strong and supportive management to the staff team.
- Strong organisational and reporting skills, especially around Covid Testing and Infection Control regimes.
- Ability to ensure safe staffing levels within the home.
- Ability to keep accurate financial records, including monthly timesheet.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Healthcare Cash Plan.
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
- Free parking.
If you are interested in the above Temp Registered Manager vacancy, please call Michael on 01628630104 quoting reference MW-TRM-11712 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
1025 total views, 4 today