Full-Time Registered Manager – Supported Living
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
An excellent opportunity for a Registered Manager has arisen to join this well-known national charity with a great ethos and reputation. My client takes pride in providing good quality care and support for adults with learning disabilities, autism and mental health conditions, providing long-term accommodation and care in residential and supported living care services.
The role would have responsibility for being the Registered Manager to lead our Supported Living services based across North & West London. Your role will be based in our one of their Day Centres in West London and will require travel throughout the area. You’ll be working with autistic adults and their families across four supported living services.
You will be responsible for leading outstanding care and management for our services in the London area, ensuring individual outcomes are met for people with autism. As a company they are looking for a committed individual with positive attitudes that shares their values on care quality. The role will have responsibility for making sure the services ensures compliance with CQC regulations. You will be heavily involved in the all finance and marketing on the site and ensuring staff members are supported to ensure the highest quality of care is delivered.
Registered Manager – Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the management and supervision of staff to enable them to maximise their potential, through leadership, coaching, example, support and guidance.
- Responsible for budget management.
- Adhering to all CQC regulations and raising standards of care where necessary.
- Be responsible for the negotiation of contracts and fees with Local Authorities and PCT`s for new and existing services.
- You will be required to maintain the high care standards that have been set in the home, and be an excellent manager of staff.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of managing learning disabilities and Autism services
- Track record of enabling choice and control to be a reality for people with autism
- Previous history of being a registered manager
- Experience of line managing a team
- NVQ 5 or above would be ideal
- Good knowledge and understanding of CQC, Health and Safety and Local Authority requirements.
- Communicate effectively to a range of audiences, both verbally and in writing including staff development.
- A driver would be beneficial due to the travel required between sites.
Previously successful candidates have come from an established Registered Manager Position and worked with learning disabilities and autism for Adult services.
If you are interested in the above Registered Manager vacancy, please call Jon on 01628630104 or email your CV to email@example.com
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
Key Words: Autism, Registered Manager, Learning disabilities Manager, Supported Living Manager, Harrow, Learning disability
941 total views, 3 today