Full-Time Registered Manager (Supported Living Learning Disabilities)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Domus are working with a highly valued client to recruit for a Supported Living Manager in the Gloucester area. They are a highly reputable provider of residential/supported living services nationwide and are looking for a dedicated manager to join their team in Gloucestershire.
You will be responsible for overseeing a portfolio of supported living properties across Gloucestershire which support adults in the community with a learning disability and/or mental health needs.
This opportunity is perfect for a dynamic, competent manager with proven multi-site experience looking for a new challenge. They are looking to interview ASAP and can interview via Microsoft Teams.
They are paying £36,000 for the successful candidate. Candidates must be able to demonstrate significant learning disabilities experience and a proven track record with CQC.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- Managing all aspects of running the services including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
- Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
- Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
Registered Manager Requirements:
- Will have been registered with CQC previously with a proven track record in securing positive outcomes.
- Experience of managing a service (residential, community or supported living) which supports adults with a learning disability.
- Multi-site experience is preferable, but experienced candidates from a residential background with a proven track record with CQC and managing a large staff team will still be considered.
- Will be a driver due to the multi-site location of the services.
- Online discount portal that offers discounts off shopping, holidays, cinemas, days out and gym memberships.
- Ongoing high quality training and development opportunities in a supportive environment, including vocational training.
- Excellent opportunity for career progression with one of the largest care providers in the UK
- SMART pension option
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact James Dolan at Domus Recruitment on 01628 630104
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
884 total views, 4 today