Full-Time Registered Manager Supported Living (Learning Disabilities)
Domus are delighted to be working exclusively with a fantastic national charitable organisation to recruit for a Registered Manager to cover their portfolio of supported living and outreach services across their Sandwell and Dudley region.
This organisation has built up a reputation as one of the leading not-for-profit providers of social care in England. They provide a variety of services for adults with a learning disability, autism and mental health needs.
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for maintaining oversight of all services in the area and leading a highly motivated group of team leaders. This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated and highly motivated to join a brilliant organisation.
They are paying up to £31,000 per annum dependent on experience and qualifications.
- This will be a two stage interview process. The first stage will consist of an initial telephone screening with the Service Director, concluded with a formal interview at the area office in Dudley which will include a presentation.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have experience working in the learning disabilities sector.
- You will be a sophisticated communicator who has a proven track record in managing large staff teams.
- Current or previous registration with CQC is desirable.
- A thorough working knowledge of CQC and surrounding legislation (i.e. health and social care act, KLOEs and safeguarding) is essential.
- You will have strong team leadership skills and be resilient, flexible and compassionate.
- Person-centred values are essential.
- Accredited management training and health and social care diplomas through the training academy.
- Local coaching and mentoring by experienced qualified social care practitioners.
- Advanced practitioner training opportunities.
- A supportive company with a fantastic management culture.
If feel that you fit the above criteria and are interested in the above position then please call James on 01628 630104 or email an up to date CV to email@example.com quoting the reference JD-RMSL-10669.
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £250 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
Key words: Registered Manager, Sandwell, Dudley, Learning Disabilities, CQC, Health and Social Care, West Midlands.
241 total views, 4 today