Full-Time Registered Manager (Supported Living) – Learning Disabilities
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Domus are seeking a Registered Manager on behalf of one UK’s leading providers of support services for people with diverse and often complex needs in community settings.
This is an exciting opportunity for A Registered Manager to oversee the management of Supported Living accommodations across Edinburgh.
The Registered Manager will provide operational management support to services and local teams, ensuring the delivery of excellent quality services to the people supported.
- Manage the assessment and planning for people supported through their transition.
- Manage, deliver & provide excellent services to the people supported with the focus on supporting each individual to live the life they choose in keeping with The Keys to Life strategy.
- Ensure all support is fully compliant with the Company’s statutory obligations and manage within agreed budgets.
- Assist the Operations Managers to meet agreed growth & development targets.
- Provide management support to Service Managers, Team Leaders and Support Workers.
- Registered Manager for the Services.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum of four years’ experience within the learning disability or mental health sector and a minimum of three years management experience.
- Minimum of have 2 years’ experience in the same or similar role is essential
- Proven knowledge and experience within Learning Disabilities and other supported living services.
- Demonstrable experience of managing, improving, developing services and achieving excellent outcomes for people.
- Motivational with leadership skills.
- Self-starter with attention to prompt timekeeping.
- Organized with ability to meet deadlines and fulfil obligations generally.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent financial skills.
- Person Centered Approach to delivery of services.
- S/NVQ Level 3 or equivalent is required and/or S/NVQ 4 or working towards is preferred.
- The successful candidates will be required to obtain a PVG Membership and be registered with the SSSC.
If you are interested in the above Registered Manager vacancy, please call Michael on 01628630104 quoting reference MW-SSLME-8303 or email your CV to email@example.com
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
Key words: Service Manager, Learning Disabilities, Home Manager, Registered Manager, Supported Living Manager, Complex Needs, Mental Health, Specialist Care, CQC, Edinburgh, Scotland.
2539 total views, 2 today