Full-Time Registered Manager – Mental Health
An excellent opportunity for a Registered Manager has arisen to join this leading healthcare provider with a great ethos and reputation. My client takes pride in providing good quality care and support for adults with Mental Health, learning disabilities and sensory impairments in residential and supported living care services.
The role would have responsibility for being the registered manager of a Supported Living service supporting individuals primarily with Mental Health conditions and complex care conditions. As such this is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for a great company with an excellent support structure to manage a service that has recently slipped in its usually exemplary standards of care. As a charity they are striving to provide outstanding levels of care and are interested in likeminded people with a positive and can do attitude to join them in their goal. You will manage a large staff team and be heavily involved in the all finance and marketing on the site and ensuring staff members are supported to ensure the highest quality of care is delivered.
Registered Manager – Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the management and supervision of staff to enable them to maximise their potential, through leadership, coaching, example, support and guidance.
- Responsible for budget management.
- Adhering to all CQC regulations and raising standards of care where necessary.
- Be responsible for the negotiation of contracts and fees with Local Authorities and PCT`s for new and existing services.
- You will be required to maintain the high care standards that have been set in the home, and be an excellent manager of staff.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of managing Mental Health services and complex needs
- Supported Living care experience
- Track record of enabling choice and control to be a reality for people with Mental Health
- Previous history of being a registered manager
- Experience of line managing a large staff team
- NVQ 5 or above would be ideal
- Good knowledge and understanding of CQC, Health and Safety and Local Authority requirements.
- Communicate effectively to a range of audiences, both verbally and in writing including staff development.
Previously successful candidates have come from an established Registered Manager Position and worked with Mental Health, Challenging Behaviour or Complex Needs for Adult services.
If you are interested in the above Registered Manager vacancy, please call Jon on 01628630104 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
Key Words: Mental Health, Registered Manager, Mental Health Manager, Supported Living Manager, North Finchley
106 total views, 3 today