Full-Time Registered Manager – Mental Health
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Domus are on the lookout for an experienced Registered Manager within the Health and Social Care sector to take the reigns of a residential service in Reading, Berkshire, for adults with Mental Health needs.
The purpose of this role is to oversee and maintain the care of the individuals, ensuring all aspects of the management of the Service meet with the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety, the requirements of the Care Quality Commission as well as the Company`s own Aims and Objectives.
We are looking for experienced managers within Health and Social Care but more specifically managers that are knowledgeable, passionate and dedicated towards providing person-centered care for adults with Mental Health needs.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a national provider of care with a fantastic reputation.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- Take overall responsibility for the management of the service and become CQC Registered.
- Ensure a person centered approach to all individuals who may use the service.
- Undertake any other duties as may be required to assist in the smooth running of the business.
- Be `on-call` for emergencies which may arise within the Service and to cover shifts if all other avenues have been exhausted.
- Arrange all professional services and appointments as required by individuals.
- Visit or ensure that all individuals are visited by senior members of the staff team on a daily basis.
Key requirements a Registered Manager must have:
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. NVQ/RMA/Diploma minimum level 3).
- Previous management/supervisory experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- An understanding of Learning Disabilities and Mental Health needs
- Minimum of three years` experience in an individual care setting.
- Good knowledge of Essential Standards of Quality and Safety.
- Awareness of the principles of Person-Centred Care.
- Proven ability to lead, supervise and manage a team of staff.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Comprehensive on-boarding and induction programme
- 24/7 support network to support you in your role
- Ongoing specialist training
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Employee assistance programme
- Employee benefits package
- Reward and recognition initiatives
If you are interested in the above Registered Manager vacancy, please call Michael on 01628630104 quoting reference MW-MHRMB–11709 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
745 total views, 3 today