Full-Time Registered Manager (Learning Disabilities/Mental Health)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Domus are pleased to be working with a highly reputable provider of specialist support services for individuals with learning disabilities and complex needs to recruit for a Registered Manager in Smethwick.
Our client is looking for a dynamic, passionate individual who can successfully lead and inspire their staff team.
As Registered Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day running of a residential provision which supports adults with a learning disability and/or autism and a mental health diagnosis.
Having been established for over 15 years, the organisation has a proven track record in providing award-winning support across its residential and supported living provisions across the West Midlands.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- Managing all aspects of running the home including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
- Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
- Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
Registered Manager Requirements:
- Previous experience of leading/managing a staff team in a residential/supported living service.
- Experience of working with adults with a learning disability and/or mental health needs or challenging behaviour is essential.
- Candidates will ideally have obtained (or be working towards) their Qualification in Leadership and Management.
- In depth understanding of the requirements of the Care Quality Commission is absolutely essential.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Ideally be a driver.
- Thorough induction.
- Ongoing training and commitment to development.
- Competitive pension scheme.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact James Dolan at Domus Recruitment on 01628 630104
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
942 total views, 7 today