Full-Time Registered Manager – Learning Disabilities and Complex Needs
An excellent opportunity for a Registered Manager has arisen to join sector leading healthcare provider with a great ethos and reputation. My client takes pride in providing good quality care and support for adults with Learning Disabilities, autism, brain injuries and other complex needs across the UK providing exceptional person-centred care and support.
The role would have responsibility for being the registered manager of this female only residential service supporting individuals primarily with learning disabilities and associated complex needs. This role demands an authoritative manager and is perfect for someone already in a Registered Manager role looking to take on a new challenge. You will be heavily involved in the all finance and marketing on the site and ensuring staff members are supported to ensure the highest quality of care is delivered.
Registered Manager – Responsibilities:
- Managing all aspects of running the home including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
- Responsible for training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
- Adhering to all CQC regulations and raising standards of care where necessary.
- Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Sound people management skills
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of managing learning disabilities services and complex needs
- Experience of supporting people with learning disabilities within a residential setting.
- Very strong knowledge and understanding of CQC, Health and Safety and Local Authority requirements.
- Registered manager preferred but not essential
- Experience of line managing a team
- Must be a driver due to location of service
- NVQ 5 or above would be ideal
Previously successful candidates have come from an established Registered Manager Position and worked with Learning Disabilities, Challenging Behaviour or Complex Needs for Adult services.
If you are interested in the above Home Manager vacancy, please call Nichole on 01628630104 or email your updated CV to email@example.com
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
Key Words: Learning Disabilities, Registered Manager, Learning Disabilities Manager, Residential Manager, Complex Needs
160 total views, 13 today