Full-Time Registered Manager – Learning Disabilities and Complex Needs
My client, an established and successful care provider, is currently recruiting for a Registered Service Manager for 2 services providing support to adults with learning disabilities, autism, challenging behaviours and mental health issues in the Wembley area.
The successful applicant will have responsibility for the service, very strong understanding of CQC, including the day-to-day running of the service, ensuring that high standards of care and support are maintained and adhering to all requirements and regulations. You will take full responsibility for the development, maintenance and implementation of detailed person-centred plans and risk assessments for service users. You will also be responsible for staff development and management ensuring there is a solid support structure in place to ensure they can do their job to the best of their ability.
- Managing all aspects of running the home including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
- Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
- Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
- Sound people management skills
- Must have Health & Social Care Level 5 NVQ or equivalent
Applicants looking to apply should be able to demonstrate 2 years’ experience in managing registered service and have a solid knowledge and understanding of current CQC outcomes as they will be required to become the Registered Manager for the service.
Previously successful candidates have come from an established Registered Manager Position and worked with Learning Disabilities, Challenging Behaviour or Complex Needs for Adult services.
If you are interested in the above Home Manager vacancy, please call Nichole on 01628630104 or email your updated CV to email@example.com
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
Key Words: Learning Disabilities, Registered Manager, Learning Disabilities Manager, Residential Manager, Complex Needs
142 total views, 14 today