Full-Time Registered Manager – Learning Disabilities
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Domus are recruiting on behalf of a nationwide care provider, seeking a Registered Manager in Sittingbourne, Kent. They are looking for a highly experienced Deputy Manager, or current Registered Manager to oversee the managerial duties of a 10 bedded residential service, for adults with Learning Disabilities.
They support individuals from the age of 17 as part of a transitional model. In each case they would work closely with all parties to ensure an agreed approach is put in place to help an individual make that transition in to adulthood a positive one.
You will create a culture of team development and team working that aspires to delivering best practice for individuals using their services. You will demonstrate effective communication and promote a culture of transparency and equity.
Successful applications will come from highly experienced Deputy Manager or current Registered Managers, highly experienced within the care for adults with Learning Disabilities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Focus on recruitment and retention
- Attending service review meetings, outcome-based meetings, safeguarding meetings etc
- Ensure the service is legally and ethically compliant
- Manage and motivate the team, including support workers, to meet the people we support care needs
- Responding to all the complaints and safeguarding related communication
- Ensure healthcare workers provide the required quality standards determined by the company
- Organise team meetings when required
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Effectively and confidentially managing data and information
- Providing exceptional customer care; undertaking relevant risk assessments
- Ensuring there are safe working environments for staff, investigating any accidents and complaints using process
- Have a good understanding of current CQC regulations along with other overarching governing bodies relevant to the Care Industry.
- Have a clear vision of how to support service to achieve “Outstanding” CQC results.
- Ability to follow through and monitor Improvement plan progress
- Have good IT skills, proficient with Word and familiar with excel although not essential.
- Good communicator, positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self-motivated, Resilient, Good eye for detail
- Excellent time management skills, to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Enthusiastic and pleasant individual – happy to take on ad hoc tasks
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-moving and fast-growing company environment
- Have previous experience previously been a Care Manager or similar role
- Full UK driving license
- Preferably have; Level 4 NVQ, QCF or equivalent
- Childcare Vouchers;
- Occupational sick leave;
- Auto-Enrolment pension scheme;
- Opportunities to help you achieve recognised qualifications through our training programme;
- Various E-Learning courses, specific to your individual role;
- Long service recognition awards;
If you are interested in the above Registered Manager vacancy, please call Michael on 01628630104 quoting reference MW-RMS-8220 or email your CV to email@example.com
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
Key words: Registered Manager, Service Manager, Home Manager, Learning Disabilities, Autism, Sittingbourne, Kent.
1093 total views, 1 today