Full-Time Registered Manager – Learning Disabilities
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Domus are seeking a highly experienced Registered Manager to oversee the management duties of a large residential service in Lynsted, Kent, accommodating for adults with Learning Disabilities.
The large service is split into four separate dwellings within beautiful grounds, located within the peaceful rural Kent countryside.
YOU will be responsible for the day to day management of the Service, monitoring activities and ensuring the quality of support and care is in line with company policy and sector regulatory standards.
Successful applications will come from current Registered Managers, preferably within larger residential services. You will also be highly experienced within the care for adults with Learning Disabilities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Focus on recruitment and retention
- Attending service review meetings, outcome-based meetings, safeguarding meetings etc
- Ensure the service is legally and ethically compliant
- Manage and motivate the team, including support workers, to meet the people we support care needs
- Responding to all the complaints and safeguarding related communication
- Ensure healthcare workers provide the required quality standards determined by the company
- Organise team meetings when required
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Effectively and confidentially managing data and information
- Providing exceptional customer care; undertaking relevant risk assessments
- Ensuring there are safe working environments for staff, investigating any accidents and complaints using process
- Have a good understanding of current CQC regulations along with other overarching governing bodies relevant to the Care Industry.
- Have a clear vision of how to support service to achieve “Outstanding” CQC results.
- Ability to follow through and monitor Improvement plan progress
- Have good IT skills, proficient with Word and familiar with excel although not essential.
- Good communicator, positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self-motivated, Resilient, Good eye for detail
- Excellent time management skills, to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Enthusiastic and pleasant individual – happy to take on ad hoc tasks
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-moving and fast-growing company environment
- Have previous experience previously been a Care Manager or similar role
- Full UK driving license
- Preferably have; Level 4 NVQ, QCF or equivalent
- Childcare Vouchers;
- Occupational sick leave;
- Auto-Enrolment pension scheme;
- Opportunities to help you achieve recognised qualifications through our training programme;
- Various E-Learning courses, specific to your individual role;
- Long service recognition awards;
If you are interested in the above Registered Manager vacancy, please call Michael on 01628630104 quoting reference MW-RML-8219 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
Key words: Registered Manager, Service Manager, Home Manager, Learning Disabilities, Autism, Sittingbourne, Lynsted, Kent.
1047 total views, 1 today