Full-Time Registered Manager – Learning Disabilities
Domus are looking for a highly experienced Registered Manager to take over management duties of a challenging Residential Service Horsham, West Sussex. The Specialist Service provides nursing and personal care for adults with Learning Disabilities, Physical Disabilities and Complex Health Needs. If you are actively looking for a new challenge and are experienced turning services around, this could be the next exciting opportunity for you.
As the Home Manager you will be required to:
- Managing all aspects of the home including business management, meeting CQC requirements
- Leading a multi-disciplinary team consisting of support workers, registered nurses, domestic workers and clinical staff
- Ensure staffing levels are sustained and be involved in interviews
- Manage the finance for the home including budgets and reviewing fees
- Liaise with GP’s, families, statutory authorities and general suppliers to the home
- To have contact with all departments of Statutory Authorities, community services, GP’s and general suppliers to the home.
- Dealing with purchasers, health and social services representatives, relatives and external agencies.
- To manage all aspects of the Home within the agreed budget allocation and be responsible for the development both in terms of philosophy of care and business management to enable the Home to meet the requirements of the Care Quality Commission.
- To lead a multi-disciplinary team and enable/ensure that individual programmes of care are developed, executed and evaluated for each person we support.
- To maintain a multi-disciplinary approach to care, and ensure the environment acknowledges and respects the people supported rights to choice, freedom, dignity and individual life style within the Home.
The Home Manager must have:
- NVQ Level IV &/or LMA or RMA /or Level 5 QCF Level 5 in Health Social Care, or equivalent and will already have led service delivery and a team in a similar environment.
- Active NMC Pin preferred but not essential
- Previous experience as a Registered Manager
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
If you are interested in the above Home Manager vacancy, please call Michael on 01628630104 quoting reference MW-HRM-8133 or email your CV to Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key words: Registered Manager, Home Manager, Learning Disabilities, Physical Disabilities, Complex Needs, NVQ5, Horsham, West Sussex.
145 total views, 10 today